Friday, August 1, 2014

August Goals.

Another month begins today meaning another day closer to the end of this year. Is 2014 going by unnaturally fast to anyone else? I have fallen WAY off track from my New Year's Resolutions and I hope August will be a productive month. Here are a few goals I hope to accomplish this month:

Finish 4 books.
Run 3 days a week, every week.
Drink NO sodas.
Take a photo every day.
Be vegan one week this month.
Start saving money for Christmas gifts.
Create a new blog design.
Go to church every Sunday.
Finish the online photography class I've been taking.

These are pretty simple, I think. Being vegan is probably going to be the hardest one, but I've been wanting to try this for a while and I think I'm finally ready. 

Do you guys have any goals for the new month?

post signature

0 lovely notes: